Nazism - It's Not What You Think
April 29th, 2019
1 hr 1 min 46 secs
About this Episode
Welcome to The Schmidt Show
What is Nazism? It's not what you think. The modern left would like you to believe that it is a right wing totalitarian ideology. In reality it is much more closely aligned with their own ideology than anything the right has ever believed. If you are looking for a passionate and engaging look at politics with a side order of not taking ourselves to seriously you are gonna love The Schmidt Show.
The Schmidt Show, Brad Schmidt, Politics, Conservatism, New Podcasts, Green New Deal, Economics, Leftist Deception, Socialism, Leftist Meltdown, Up and Coming podcaster, Conservative
**-- The Cliff Notes --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
This Episode's Podcast Dashboard
Phone Systems for The Schmidt Show provided by Voxtelesys
Join us in our interactive chatroom #SchmidtHeads on Freenode!
-- Stay In Touch --
**Find all the resources for this show on The Schmidt Show Dashboard
brad [at] theschmidtshow.com
-- Twitter --Support The Schmidt Show
- WATCH: Dan Crenshaw Gets Called A Nazi By Protester, Has Some 'Fun' With Response | Daily Wire — At an event for Turning Point USA over the weekend, a young protester suggested Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-TX) was a Nazi and told the former Navy SEAL that he should be "ashamed" of his military service. The congressman's response to the young man was direct and memorable.
- Why Modern Liberalism Is Fascism In Disguise — But behind this ideology, lies a secret, hidden intolerance of which most are unaware. It’s not so much in what modern liberalism seeks to accomplish that is the problem. It is how it tries to make those changes. In fact, if people truly saw what this worldview meant… I think they would be appalled and abandon the system.
- Understanding ‘isms’ — Central to Nazi philosophy (and Communist philosophy) was their demand to “break the shackles of finance capital.” Expanding on this demand, the Nazis outlined that every citizen must productively work and their labour must benefit the whole community.
- LIBERALS and NAZIS — We combat the … materialistic spirit within and without us, and are convinced that a permanent recovery of our people can only proceed from within on the foundation of the common good before the individual good."
- MYTH BUSTED: Actually, Yes, Hitler Was a Socialist Liberal » Louder With Crowder — What does National Socialist German Worker’s Party mean? Glad you asked. Is it different from “Democratic socialism”? Only in semantics. A Democracy is mob rule, which is why America is actually a constitutional, representative republic, NOT a democracy. A representative republic protects the minority from the majority, whereas a democracy is the rule of the majority.
- Nazi Party - Summary & Facts about The German Nazi Party — In an effort to modify the philosophy of socialism, Hitler placed the word “National” in front of the word “Socialist”, saying that he was only agreeable to equality for those born with “German blood”. Others, known as “Jews and aliens” would no longer enjoy citizenship and non-Germans would no longer be allowed to immigrate into Germany.