Julian Assange: Good, Bad, or Somewhere in Between
April 15th, 2019
53 mins 27 secs
About this Episode
Welcome to The Schmidt Show
Jullian Assange, Is he a hero or a zero, a villian or a savior? Is he something in between and should we even care. We'll talk about this and more today on the podcast. If you are looking for a passionate and engaging look at politics with a side order of not taking ourselves to seriously you are gonna love The Schmidt Show.
The Schmidt Show, Brad Schmidt, Politics, Conservatism, New Podcasts, Green New Deal, Economics, Leftist Deception, Socialism, Leftist Meltdown, Up and Coming podcaster, Conservative
**-- The Cliff Notes --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
This Episode's Podcast Dashboard
Phone Systems for The Schmidt Show provided by Voxtelesys
Join us in our interactive chatroom #SchmidtHeads on Freenode!
-- Stay In Touch --
**Find all the resources for this show on The Schmidt Show Dashboard
brad [at] theschmidtshow.com
-- Twitter --Support The Schmidt Show
- Gotterdammerung for Julian Assange?
- Julian Assange: America Hater | National Review — This article from 2012 shows how the perception of Assange has evolved over the years.
- Julian Assange Is Not a Journalist — The arrest of Julian Assange has predictably brought forth a torrent of overwrought, misguided, and sometimes downright ridiculous commentary. Even after years of exposure to his anti-Americanism, his anti-Semitism, and his raw personal corruption, people still seem to believe he performed some kind of service.
- Judge Andrew Napolitano: ‘Julian Assange is a hero’ — Judge Andrew Napolitano called Julian Assange a “hero” after the WikiLeaks founder was arrested by British police Thursday moments after Ecuador withdrew his asylum for “repeatedly violating international conventions and protocol.”
- Jill Stein: 'No question' Julian Assange is a hero - CNNPolitics — Green Party presidential nominee Jill Stein hailed Julian Assange as a hero Saturday, saying the WikiLeaks founder's disclosure of Democratic National Committee emails exposed the American electorate to important information.
- Julian Assange: journalistic hero or enemy agent? - WikiLeaks — Even so, claim his supporters, his expulsion and arrest was a grave assault on press freedom. Others think it a long-overdue reckoning with justice for a man who had unleashed information anarchy upon the West, culminating in the destabilisation of American democracy. Is Mr Assange a heroic journalist, reckless activist or even an enemy agent?