Russian C̶o̶l̶l̶u̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ Delusion
March 24th, 2019
47 mins 46 secs
About this Episode
Welcome to The Schmidt Show
Russian collusion was more like Russian delusion and we'll talk about it today on The Schmidt Show Podcast. I haven't talked much about the Mueller investigation here on the podcast but I have talked extensively about it on my terrestrial radio show for some time. All along I've said that I thought it was going to be a great big nothing burger. We'll talk about what this means moving forward and address what will be the very predictable response of the left. If you are looking for a passionate and engaging look at politics with a side order of not taking ourselves to seriously you are gonna love The Schmidt Show.
The Schmidt Show, Brad Schmidt, Politics, Conservatism, Russian Collusion, Robert Mueller, Mueller Report, Attorney General William Barr, Trump Exonerated, Economics, Leftist Deception, Socialism, Leftist Meltdown, Up and Coming podcaster, Conservative
**-- The Cliff Notes --
For links to the articles and material referenced in this week's episode check out this week's page from our podcast dashboard!
This Episode's Podcast Dashboard
Phone Systems for The Schmidt Show provided by Voxtelesys
Join us in our interactive chatroom #SchmidtHeads on Freenode!
-- Stay In Touch --
**Find all the resources for this show on The Schmidt Show Dashboard
brad [at] theschmidtshow.com
-- Twitter --Support The Schmidt Show
- Meet Mueller's team — Since Mueller's appointment as special counsel in May 2017, at least 18 prosecutors and lawyers have worked on the inquiry, which is tasked with investigating "any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump" and any matters that "may arise directly from the investigation."
- Barr weighs how much of Trump-Russia report to release — In a possible foreshadowing of expected clashes between the Justice Department and Congress, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said in a letter to members that Barr’s offer to provide a summary of principal conclusions was “insufficient.” Pelosi later told Democrats on a conference call that she would reject any kind of classified briefing on the report and that the information must be provided to Congress in a way that would allow lawmakers to discuss it publicly.
- Liberalism Is Dehumanizing — Liberals have long claimed superior compassion and demonized conservatives as being uncaring. This has always been untrue while superficially appearing to be true, and liberals have evangelized countless young minds with this seductive canard.
- Robert Mueller clears Donald Trump in Russia probe — Special counsel Robert Mueller found no evidence that anyone connected with President Trump or his 2016 campaign conspired with Russia to subvert the 2016 election, according to a summary of his findings released Sunday by Attorney General William Barr.Yet Mr. Mueller did find actions by Mr. Trump after he was in office that suggested he may have been attempting to obstruct the probe. Mr. Mueller did not recommend prosecution but left the decision up to Mr. Barr, who said he doesn’t see enough evidence of a crime to pursue charges.
- House Intel Readies Criminal Referrals — Nunes earlier tweeted: "The Russia investigation was based on false pretenses, false intel, and false media reports. House Intel found a yr ago there was no evidence of collusion, and Democrats who falsely claim to have such evidence have needlessly provoked a terrible, more than two-year-long crisis."
- Attorney General William Barr’s Summary of the Mueller Report — The letter, by Attorney General William P. Barr, details the main findings of the special counsel’s two-year investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.